Backend Web (PHP/MySQL)
Learn to Build Robust Web-Based Applications
in this course, you will learn how to write codes that handle how the backend and functionality of your application works. You will learn how to send and retrieve forms and other information from databases. You would be taught how to use MySQL Database, as well as communicating with your MySQL Database using the CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) approach.
- Introduction to HTML
- History of HTML
- The structure and language of the web
- The syntax of writing HTML and some CSS
- How to build a web page using HTML syntax
- Installation of Web Servers
- Variables, Constants & Data Types
- Conditional Statements
- Working with Operators
- Loop & Array Introduction
- Forms Handling
- Passing Data to Next Page
- Handling File & Exceptions
- Form Processing
- Form Validation
- Using Include
- Passing Data
- File Handling
- Introduction to Databases concepts.
- How to work with Tables.
- How to work with Dates.
- How to perform Basic Queries.
- Aggregate Functions.
- How to perform Advanced Queries.
- Building a Simple Student Portal
- Web application by designing a Landing Page with links
- Login/Logout Portal
- Build an E-Commerce Website
- Packaging Files to Upload
- Get Website Files & Database
- Domain Name and Hosting
- Working CPanel & Email
- Creating Database on CPanel
- Uploading your Website Files
- Configuring Files for HTTPs Access
- Optimise your Website for Fast Loading
- Secure your Website from Hackers
Who This Course Is For:
- Anyone who wants to start a career as a web developer or
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build robust web-based applications
- Anyone who wants to understand how the various functionalities of
a web-based application interact with one another
- Anyone who aspires to become a full-stack developer
At The End Of The Course, You Would Be Able To:
- Create and connect to database
- Build a database driven website, with registration, login, authentications and security sessions.
- Build an e-commerce website
- Integrate with external APIs and payment systems
- Build a career portal and customised content management website